Saturday 19 January 2008

välkommna till sverige!

hejhej from stockholm for the first time.
finally i found a place where i have internet and this is what happend so far.
after a rough flight to sweden i got to my appartement in one of the northern suburbs from stockholm, kista, and found a very new but also very emty appartement room.
on the next day we had an organized city rally for all the exchange students and with some other erasmus people we explored the city for the first time.
the city is not too big and not too small and there are so many nice and interessting places. that s how i felt in love with this city!!
later that day i met my two mentors (buddys) from kth (that s my university´s name) madelen and attlin. we went for a "fika" for the first time and decided to make my appartement a little bit more comfortable-that s why we went to (the one and only real) IKEA on the next day.
now my room is more colourful with all the ikea equipment!
today we (that s kathi, liz from the boku, vienna and me)went for another walk to the city and to another coffeebar.
some pictures are coming later...
hejdå

No comments: